10 Beautiful Sakura Pictures Your Eyes Could Feast Upon


Oh Spring! My blogposts this month are dedicated to you. Here are some of the most beautiful Sakura (cherry blossom) shots I have pooled from the net, from my collection and that of my friends. Take a break from your busy day and as the saying goes..take time to smell (and revel at the sight) of flowers
P.S. To my loved ones, how I wish you could share these sights with me...^_^
Sakura 1 (Courtesy of my labmate from Thailand, Yo)
Sakura 2 Just outside my house
Sakura 3 Somewhere in Osaka University
Sakura 4 The famous Sakura Tree Near My Laboratory (courtesy of my friend Karlou)
Sakura 5 White Blossoms from Heaven (Courtesy of Yo)
Sakura 6 More of those heavenly things (From mellow_stuff of Flickr)
Sakura 7 Where biking is a pleasure (Courtesy of my friend Ate Susan)
Sakura 8 I love you Pink (Photo credit)
Sakura 9 Pink is Love (from Focx Photography in Flickr)
Sakura 10 Have a date with me here in Kyoto (Photo Credit)
When I look at these photos, I learn to love life more and to appreciate how beautiful the world is despite all odds. And silently I whisper, "your creation is good my Maker".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Japan Tidbits © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects